Monday, November 05, 2007

Some Handbags and a Sweater


Just a few of the 27 handbags I completed for the show.

This one came out majorly too big. I am calling it a Mini Cooper Cozy. The pattern was one I found on Ravelry, called Inga's Haekelbeutel and the pattern is free here. I recommend not making your squares any larger than 4". A very clever pattern!

This one is felted and features buckles and an embellishment from my buddy, Lauren, at labeana. I am keeping this one, in fact I already transferred my stuff into it. I made up the pattern as I knit and have absolutely no idea what I did.



This last one was named Cinnamon and Spice and was my absolute favorite of the show. Of course it sold.
Interestingly enough, the first thing I sold was this:
Heartbeat Sweater, which has been, without a doubt, the #1 favorite of all on my Ravelry project page. Jill, your check is in the mail!