Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Yarn Acquisition

Ever since Brandi called me from Stitches From the Heart to say they had some new yarn in she thought I would like, I have been resisting the urge to go over and take a look. The other day, I lost my will and was sucked into the vortex of yarn-a-liscious yarn acquisition.

This is the yarn she was talking about - Hacho by Mirasol. Spun and hand dyed in Peru. I can't wait to make something from it!
All of these skeins jumped into my bag!

Of course, I had to get a few other things, too. Like this grey and rainbow pastel collection.


And then I was waiting on a customer who wanted to make a scarf like my new Chevron Scarf (will post photo soon) And I discovered this sock yarn and couldn't make up my mind about the color so I took them all!


It is called Online Supersocke 100 and was only $10.75 for 100 grams - 75% wool, 25% polyamid. How could I resist?

By then, I was getting a little mind altered, so when Brandi insisted I needed these 2 magazines, once again...how could I resist?



And then my fifth order from the Loopy Ewe came. So I am now officially a Loopy Groupie! Honestly, I could place an order with the Loopy Ewe every other day. Those 2 beauties in the middle are hand painted cashmere, silk and merino. The Lorna's Laces on the right have already been transformed. I will post photos later.


Right now I NEED TO KNIT. See ya!