Wednesday, December 26, 2007
I Answered Kyle's Mememe
From Kyle Knits.
01. Can you cook? Yes, and I love to do it. My 265 pound son is a living testimonial to the quality of my creativity in the kitchen!
02. What was your dream growing up? I am living it.
03. What talent do you wish you had? I wish I could sing R & B like Chaka Kahn.
04. If I bought you a drink what would it be? Iced tea (plain, no sugar, lemon or fancy flavorings)
05. Favorite vegetable? Romaine lettuce.
06. What was the last book you read? Confessions of a Concubine
07. What zodiac sign are you ? Cancer
08. Any tattoos and/or piercings? Just ears.
09. Worst habit? Too embarrassing to admit.
10. If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride? If I knew it was you.
11. What is your favorite sport? Tennis.
12. Negative or optimistic attitude? Optimist.
13. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me? Talk about knitting and laugh.
14. Worst thing to ever happen to you? Smashed a kitten in a door by accident.
15. Tell me one weird fact about you. I count bicycle riders while I am driving.
16. Do you have any pets? A black bulimic cat named Figaro.
17. What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly? I probably wouldn't answer the door.
18. What was your first impression of me? Impressed with your knitting.
19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary? Neither.
20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? Make my hair longer.
21. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? conscience.
22. What color eyes do you have? Brown
23. Ever been arrested? Once.
24. Bottle or draft? Tea Java and water are the only things I drink that come in bottles.
25. If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it? Save it.
26. Would you date me? My husband wouldn't let me.
27. Where's your favorite place to hang out? My den or my bed.
28. Do you believe in ghosts? Absolutely.
29. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? Knit.
30. Do you swear a lot? Hell yeah!
31. Biggest pet peeve? People who don't say please and thank you. Especially kids.
32. In one word, how would you describe yourself? Creative.
33. Do you believe in/appreciate romance? Absolutely. Especially romantic ghosts.
34. If you could spend 12 hours with me and ask/do anything you like, what would it be? Go to a knitting event like Stitches.
35. Do you believe in God? Absolutely.
36. Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same? sure.