Saturday, April 28, 2007

Good News!

I took Eden to Reese's neurologist on Thursday and we got the good news that he seems to be improving after just one week without any meds. No pharmaceutical or surgical intervention seems needed. We are all so relieved.

I feel so sorry that he had to go through this. I even offered to buy him a puppy. He declined, much to the relief of Figaro, who was fearing that life, as she knows it, would end and she would lose her status as Queen of the House.

He still says it is all my fault, but is a little less angry with me now that he feels better. I really don't blame him. He went from having zits, to having clear skin, to having bipolar disease, to maybe having a brain tumor, to having a fake brain tumor and maybe going blind, all in the space of 4 months.

His skin is still clear, too. I noticed he is using more washcloths than he used to. Maybe he is actually washing his face now?