Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Revised Pattern

This is the new Crocheted Beaded Belt pattern. I revised it to include a detachable i-pod or i-glass cozy. This makes the belt more useful and uses exactly one skein of fingering weight yarn.

I was inspired to make this revision by Ellen who will be kitting the pattern with her beads and Apple Laine yarn for sale on her site, Earthfaire

She is a great descriptive writer. I find myself drooling over my own patterns, the way she describes them! I also love her bead choices.

My intention is to sell kits on my site, too, but the first thing I am going to do when this show is over is get the downloadable versions of my patterns onto my site.

Yes, it is only one more day to prepare, then we set up for the show on Thursday, which starts Friday and will be over Sunday night at 6 PM. I honestly have no idea what to expect (other than that my feet will be hurting and I will be very tired after 3 days of working the show) I am hoping for the best, but prepared to be happy with whatever happens.

One thing I am very grateful about it that the show is local so if I have forgotten anything, I can just run home to get it. And I get to sleep in my own bed at night!